CBD Ghandi Feminised Seeds – 5

Brands:CBD Crew

$4.51

Out of stock

Email when stock available

We're Social - Spread the Love

Description

CBD Ghandi Feminised Cannabis Seeds by CBD Crew

CBD Ghandi is a new feminised strain from CBD Crew. This is a high CBD – low THC strain and has been produced in a feminised version to enable uniform crops without the need to make cuttings from female plants first. It is a cross of a recreational hemp plant with an industrial version.

Mainly intended for those wishing to make terpene or CBD extractions, its short flowering time of around 7 weeks makes it a great choice for late planting outdoors. Approx. 80% of plants will display more densely-packed indica bud structure with the remaining 20% having a more sativa appearance. Seeds can be germinated and vegged for one week before transplanting and will reach a finishing height of 150 cm. Plants have a fruity scent.

CBD content varies between 8 – 12% with none of the samples having registered more than 0.2% THC.

Brand

CBD Crew

CBD Crew was formed in 2009 by Jaime of Resin Seeds and Shantibaba of Mr. Nice Seeds after the former’s creation of Cannatonic, a 1:1 THC:CBD strain. The success and popularity of the Cannatonic strain attracted the interest of Shantibaba and so a partnership between the two legendary breeders was formed. CBD Crew have focused their efforts on achieving a 1:1 ratio of THC:CBD in all of their strains believing the properties of Cannabidiol are valuable, from prohibiting cancer cell growth, to reducing convulsions and anxiety. Their cannabis seed collection of CBD enriched strains enable people to cultivate their own medication at home, confident in the knowledge that the ratio of cannabinoids is beneficial for their individual ailment. Whilst all their strains have published lab results confirming the ratio of THC:CBD is 1:1 Each strain in the collection can help with a variety of specific ailments. Just check the Characteristics of the strain on the product page or use our search bar / filter to search for your ailment.
CBD Crew Cannabis seed breeders

Additional information

Genetics

Recreational Hemp x Industrial Hemp

Flowering Time

49 days

Flowering Type

Photoperiod

Sex

Feminised

THC Content

<0.2%

CBD Content

High (5% +)

Grows

Grows outdoors

Plant Height

150 cm.

Medical Properties

yes but not specified.

Why Coffee Shop Seeds?

Why Buy Cannabis Seeds Online From Coffee Shop Seeds?

Quality

When you buy your Cannabis Seeds from us you can be assured that you are buying the best quality marijuana seeds for sale from the best breeders and at the best prices on-line.

Discreet Shipping

We send our products to every country in the world. All packaging is stealth and discreet with no mention of the contents or coffeeshopseeds.com

Promotions

As well as offering excellent prices for our cannabis seeds, we offer regular promotions, free seeds, bulk buying discounts to name a few – see our promotion page for current promotions.
Not to stop there, for every 30 GBP (or equivalent) you get 1 FREE seed, spend 60 GBP (or equivalent) you get 3 FREE seeds, spend over 100 GBP (or equivalent) and get 5 FREE Seeds plus FREE discreet Delivery! Select your FREE cannabis seeds at check out.

Loyalty Program

Coffee Shop Seeds understand that our business is very much dependant on our customers. That’s why we offer a Loyalty programme to reward our customers who legally buy cannabis seeds on line with us here at Coffee Shop Seeds. Not to stop there, if you recommend a friend not only does you friend earn points on their purchases, you also earn points from their first purchase. So, whether you’re looking to buy feminised cannabis seeds, buy bulk cannabis seeds, buy single cannabis seeds online or medicinal CBD Oil Coffee Shop Seeds offer the cheapest marijuana seeds online.

Account Members Price Promise

We are so confident that our prices are amongst the very best Marijuana seed suppliers, offering the best seeds from the best Seed banks in the world, that if you find the same product cheaper anywhere else, not only will we match the price we will also credit you with 10% off your next purchase.

Payment Options

We accept Bitcoin and other Crypto Currencies, most major credit and debit cards, PayPal, and Cash. As part of our discretion Policy all payments are made to our parent company Ecom Investments Limited and will show on you statement as Ecom Investments Ltd.